About the Tracking Script
The tracking script allows us to see who clicked an affiliate link, and signed up after. A cookie 🍪 gets placed on the device after an affiliate link has been clicked. The duration of the cookie is something you control in your dashboard.
Adding tracking script to a HTML website
Add the Script which you can find in your settings before the <head> tag. By adding the script before the <head> it will be often present on every page of your site.
Important: Make sure the tracker is present at the page where the referrals will land + where they sign up. This might be a different domain like; app.getreditus.com
Adding tracking script to Google Tag Manager
- Go to your Tag Manager account
- Add a new Tag
3. Setup the Tag like below and hit Save
4. Submit your changes via the dashboard;
Adding Tracking Script to a Wordpress website
- Login into your website
- Install a Header & Footer script plugin (if you haven't already)
- Go to your settings > head and footer scripts
- Copy and paste the code into the header box, like below;
- Send us an in-app chat message when you need help with the setup.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We installed our script, but it isn't working properly. What can be wrong?
- It is not installed on all pages (including the pages where you signup)
- You installed it within the wrong GTM container
I'm Using CSP and the script is not working
If you are using CSP (link: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/CSP), you need to add a "img-src" directive for "https://app.getreditus.com" in order for Reditus tracking to work. Things in "" should be code.