SaaS - Get Started
SaaS - Troubleshooting
Partners / Affiliates
Use the button below to add a new page. When it's ready to go live, drag it up into the synced block in the sidebar above.
If you want to hide pages, you can move them into the toggle below ↓
Welcome to Reditus!
How to find your answer
- Use the Search (right upper corner)
- See the Left sidebar topics
- Scroll down to articles below
Most common terms used
- SaaS = Software As A Service
- Affiliate = Someone referring a product to someone else
- B2B = Business to Business
- MRR = Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Reditus Marketplace = B2B SaaS affiliate programs showcased in one overview
- Cookies = Is a digital way of tracking
- 3rd party forms = a form which is created by another company
See more vital B2B SaaS terms.
Learn more about Affiliate Marketing for SaaS
- Full guide: Setting up a SaaS affiliate Program
- How are B2C and B2B Affiliate Marketing Differ from Each Other?
- Best SaaS affiliate platforms
- 8 Practical Steps to Develop a Profitable SaaS Partner Program
- Why SaaS affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: Practical Ideas to Make Your First Commission
- Affiliate Marketing Disclosure; why do you need one?
- How to make an income via SaaS affiliate Marketing?