Saas - Get Started
SaaS - Troubleshooting
Partners / Affiliates
SaaS - Get Listed in the SaaS Marketplace
We only list B2B SaaS companies in the Reditus Marketplace.
The Reditus Marketplace is a way to grow your SaaS outside your own network. What are the benefits of listing your SaaS in the marketplace?
- You will be shown to all affiliates on the other side, and they can apply to your program
- SaaS companies who check our marketplace will your brand
How can you get your SaaS listed?
1. Complete the technical installation
We don’t allow companies in the marketplace when the installation isn’t done yet. Make sure you installed everything, you won’t be able to buy a premium package before you did. Need help? Contact us.
2. Set up everything for your partner program
Make sure you filled out all the information on the partner program page; https://app.getreditus.com/partner_programs/edit
This information will be used in your landing page & marketplace listing!
- Check all the details above (filled out during signups or here)
- Setup questions which affiliates have to fill out when applying
- Add your affiliate / partner terms
- Add a resource URL (google drive or dropbox link)
- Add Multiple tiers. Have affiliate earn more commissions when they bring you paid clients (available from growth package)
3. Buy a premium subscription
Once 1 & 2 are done it is time to get yourself listed. You can do it yourself by buying a premium subscription to Reditus. Pricing and features per plan are listed on the website; https://www.getreditus.com/#pricing
Buy a premium subscription yourself here; https://app.getreditus.com/premium_plans
Once you purchased a premium plan you will be listed in the marketplace.
We offer live chat support during EU hours, always feel free to send us a message if you need more help
Reditus is a SaaS Affiliate Management tool which connects easily with Stripe. You can set up a program in less than 20min. See more information on www.getreditus.com