SaaS - Get Started
SaaS - Troubleshooting
Partners / Affiliates
SaaS - Get Listed in the SaaS Marketplace
When you are looking to grow your B2B SaaS outside of your own network, listing in the Reditus marketplace can be the perfect way. How will this help you?
- Affiliates within Reditus will see you in the marketplace & can apply to join your program
- SaaS companies interested in Reditus will see you
How can you get your SaaS listed?
1. Complete the technical installation
We don’t allow companies in the marketplace when the installation isn’t done yet. Make sure you installed everything, you won’t be able to buy a premium package before you did.
2. Set up everything for your partner program
Make sure you filled out all the information on the partner program page; https://app.getreditus.com/saas/partner_programs/edit
This information will be used in your landing page & marketplace listing!
- Check all the details above (filled out during signups or here)
- Setup questions which affiliates have to fill out when applying
- Add your affiliate / partner terms
- Add a resource URL (google drive or dropbox link)
- Add Multiple tiers. Have affiliate earn more commissions when they bring you paid clients (available from growth package)
3. Buy a premium subscription
Once 1 & 2 are done it is time to get yourself listed. You can do it yourself by buying a premium subscription to Reditus. Pricing and features per plan are listed on the website; https://www.getreditus.com/#pricing
Buy a premium subscription yourself here; https://app.getreditus.com/saas/premium_plans
Once you purchased a premium plan you will be listed in the marketplace.
Reditus is a SaaS Affiliate Management tool which connects easily with Stripe. You can set up a program in less than 20min. See more information on www.getreditus.com