SaaS - Get Started
SaaS - Troubleshooting
Partners / Affiliates
How to send Flurly payment data to our API via Zapier?
How to send the payment information from Flurly to Reditus with the use of Zapier?
See the full guide below on how to get this done.
We need to start sending (ideally) the payments including this information:
- Referral email - required
- Payment interval
- Payment amount (in decimals) - required
- Payment Currency - required
- Subscription ID
- An idempotency_key (unique number to the payment) - required
Ideally you send as much as possible, however with flurly you can not send us everything in one Zap. See below how to send us (new) payment information.
Make sure when testing, that the referral is within Reditus. We do not show anything in Reditus if the referral sign up didn’t take place.
1. Setup Trigger with Flurly
- Connect your Flurly account to Zapier
- Setup the event “New Sale”
- Choose your Flurly Account
- Setup Trigger
- Test the Trigger
2. Change price to a decimal number
Our API supports decimal numbers, hence we need to change the number given by Flurly. This means we need to use the Formatter by Zapier.
- Setup Event
- Setup Action:
- Testing Action
Outcome should be a number in cents.
3. Send information to Reditus API
- Setup Event
- Setup action
- Test Action
Troubleshoot Zapier integration :